Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

State FFA Convention

Well, presently I'm greeting you from East Lansing where I'm chaperoning 20 students at the Michigan State FFA Convention.

We left early this morning and when we got here the kids competed and are done with that part of it for the day. Then we went to a general session where our wonderful advisor Mr. Everett was honored with an Honorary FFA Degree. He didn't tell the kids he was getting the award and when his name was announced they all cheered really loud and then chewed him out afterward for not letting any of us in on it. I've got pictures...I'll have those posted when I get home.

Right now I have to go, one of the students wants to use the computer and I need to get back to the other kids....we're just about to leave for another session.

Pray for me! I'll need it!!!!!! :)

No comments: