Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, April 3, 2008

April Fools


I forgot to put this picture that I received yesterday from Frank Robinson..the Bovine Beautician. He's been up in Canadian country the last week and from the looks of it..they still have piles and piles of snow! Snow in April is a really, really, really bad joke!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The PryorVu doesn't really like snow in April either, but when you are in the drought any moisture is welcome, it is a gift from our giver. Snow here on Monday, about 5-6 inches. Is nearly gone and the greening is on the way. Spinach is growing in the cold frame and a new calf on the ground this am. It looked a little chilly, but he was having his first meal. The sunshine I'm sure warmed him up real fast.

Paintsmh said...

Yesterday when i went to the eye doctors they told me the joke they had played on their customers for April Fools. They told everyone who got a new set of glasses they also got a piece of ocean front property in Arizona. Not many caught on apparently.