Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, June 23, 2008

Greetings from Wisconsin!

Good Morning from a sunny Wisconsin Dells!

JW, Sarah and I are on the convention trip in Wisconsin and having a good time so far. We got through Chicago without any trouble or even much traffic. In fact we were on the west side before I heard the question, "Are we in Chicago yet?"

This morning we will head down to the convention where Sarah will compete in public speaking, Levi and CJ will compete in Dairy Jeopardy and we have a few other things on the schedule.

While walking back from the fitness room I heard a familiar laugh and it turned out to be Patty Hyde. Rumor has it she's here with the president of the Michigan Holstein Association....in the same room! Don't worry, they're married!

Well, it's almost time to go, please pray for Sarah today, this is the first time she's done this, although she doesn't seem nervous, I'm sure she is. And thanks in advance!

Later....I have a great story about four farm boys and the hood of a van!

No comments: