Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Proof of wicked weather!

It's a misty kind of morning on the Knolltop. I guess it's suppose to rain on and off today, boy my garden loves this and of course with this kind of weather you can hear the corn growing!

Okay, before we go any further, I want to answer the question that was posted yesterday about airsoft guns. An airsoft gun is a gun that shoots plastic pellets. They don't really hurt when they hit you, they just kind of zing you a little. when the boys first got their guns I told them to shoot me so I could see how much it hurt. That way, when one of them comes to me with a sob story about being shot I can just say, "Suck it up, it doesn't hurt that bad!"
Last night Jake had a game in Waldron lasting only two innings when the lightening brought it to a halt. It wasn't really a game anyway, Waldron only had 7 players so we gave them two of ours. There wasn't much action, but it was good practice for everyone.

I mentioned the bad storms that rolled through Michigan yesterday and was sent some pictures by some folks in the Byron area. I can't ID who's was what, but you can still see what happened.

No comments: