Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Still in Packer land

Good Morning from Wisconsin...still.

The convention is going well, everyone is having a great time and the kids have been the best group I've ever dealt with! Yes, you can take farm kids off the farm and they know how to behave, get along and enjoy their time away from the work. I'm so impressed with every single one of them....can you tell?

This morning Brittany Westendorp and Keith Kramer were in the fitting contest, they did well and it was a great experience for them both. We will find out how they did today at the luncheon. So until then I will sign off and report the results this afternoon when I sit down to write my column.

More later!

No comments: