Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, January 26, 2008

When it rains it pours

We are in answered prayer overload on the Knolltop!

Two days ago we had one vehicle and I was praying and asking you to pray for another vehicle so I could get to the Michigan Cattlemen's Conference today. Well, Thursday my parents offered to bring me a vehicle and Friday morning our truck showed up in the driveway with a new transmission! WOW!

All I can say is thank you for your prayer and thanks to God for his provision! So that brings me to my next thought...if you people are so good at this prayer thing...I shouldn't be the only one who is beinging prayed for....you should be too! So if you have a prayer request that you want to share with us...let me know. YOu can post it here so we can all read it or you can email it to me and I will keep it confidential if you like. What I'm getting at is that we are seeing God work in our midst and it's exciting....get in on the action!

I'm headed to EAst Lansing for the conference....yes you can pray for me!

No comments: