Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cathing up.

Where has the summer gone? We are talking about going back to school already! It seems like they just got out!

I've been busy this morning running errands and now I've got to stay home and do some laundry....it's piling up and there is a limit to how many packages of new socks I'm allowed to get before I have to start washing them. :)

Luke is gone to Archbold, Ohio with Mr. Kyser to look at farm equipment, JW is gone to see a friend and then will spend the night as Grandmas and head out on a three day judging trip to Ohio and the rest of us are just staying home to play catch up. It seems like all I've done is run around!

Yesterday the neighbor and I had a meeting and then we stopped at the horse stable where three of her horses are in training. I love horse stables...they are a bevy of activity with so many people riding and grooming and doing......stuff. One of her foals is not good enough for the big show and will come back home, the other baby will be trained and head to one of their big shows...she told me the name but I can't remember everything!

It's back to work now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the third week of school for the students here. How is Luke's ankle? S B H

Melissa Hart said...

Poor kids! Luke's ankle is coming along, he's been doing exactly what the dr said to do and this morning he had more movement! So as long as he does what he's supposed to do, I think he'll recover just fine.