Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, August 7, 2008

okay...so I lied


Good Morning from a sunny, cool Knolltop! It's a beautiful morning and going to be a great day!

So I lied yesterday, I didn't post any pictures. To tell you the truth, after I went through the day, I came in from chores and almost.....I said almost....didn't go with Bobby and Jake to get ice cream because I was too tired. But, I managed to drag myself to the van and ride along for a scoop of Moose Tracks. Really, I don't think I could ever be too tired for ice cream.

When I got home, I fixed the coffee for the morning, prayed with my kids and said "Goodnight!" It was 8:30 pm when I fell into bed and it was a great feeling.

Now for a few pictures. I will just put a few in today and save some for tomorrow.

Bobby and his buddy Matt Nunes took time out to pose for me....they were on to important business!

And of course who wouldn't recognize that "Hostess with the mostest" Dallas Burton from Kansas.

And finally, Dallas' partner in crime, Ed Fellers, in the black, was visiting with potential buyers before the sale when I snapped this picture.

It was a great Summer Event Sale, I'll have more on it tomorrow~

No comments: