Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, August 29, 2008

God does it again!

Okay, now I'm convinced that I need to start a prayer blog...in all my spare time, that's what I'll do!

All you prayer warriors out there must have prayed up a storm because I just got an update on the Kansas lady and apparently she's had a 100% turn around. This morning she is back to her old self, demanding as ever and she doesn't even remember yesterday. So thanks to your prayers, God's grace and modern medicine....this 90 something wonder woman is doing splendidly!

Keep praying for the other lady with back trouble. She will see a doctor today to see what the next step is.

In the mean time, I've been out with the kids working with the show string, I'm a complete mess and ready for a nap. We were up late last night going to a football game and then out for ice cream with some friends. WE have no business gallivanting around like until 11 pm!

The real excitement began when we got home and Jake came running downstairs screaming about the bat flying around in his bedroom! I crept upstairs, shut their bedroom door and had everybody camp out downstairs. Except JW, he was asleep during the excitement.

The funny part was when I woke up to make the coffee and Jake was laying on the floor beside my bed and when I stepped over him to open the door he jerked up and said, "Where are you going?" Feeling like I was in a western with a gun held to my back, I said, "I'm just going to make the coffee." He handed me the Lacrosse racquet that he'd been sleeping with and said, "Here, take this, you might need it and don't forget to shut the door behind you!"

When I came back he asked, from underneath his covers, if I had seen the bat and I confessed that I hadn't seen a thing. He promptly shut the door behind me and fell back asleep. After the coffee and a little news, we went to the barn and left Jake and his Lacrosse racquet in charge.

As of this minute the bat is still in the bedroom.....I'm going to send JW up to get it, he has the best track record of killing bats. The other night I was awakened from a deep sleep to hear cheers....he had just killed the first bat that came to bother us in the middle of the night. Yes, as you might have guessed, we affectionately refer to JW as batman!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind bats-outside-must be the season for them to come in-the other night the brown jersey glove on the back room floor moved--I thumped it with my husband's boot and set an upturned 5 gal bucket over it and hid in the kitchen until he buried it outside...there have been quite a few cases of rabid ones in our area-so be careful Shady Knoll

LoriLiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LoriLiz said...

mike counted 53 in a row going down the chimney of our fellowship building Wednesday night.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://girynufe.lookseekpages.com/borofuha.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://izofigoquv.kogaryu.com/ukabup.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]