Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, August 4, 2008

Footloose and Fancy Free!

Greetings from Wisconsin!

I'm sitting in the kitchen of Matt and Mandy Nunes in Wisconsin waiting for breakfast. Yes, we actually left our farm, together, Bobby and I, and have been gone for 24 hours. We haven't done this in 10 years. I can't tell you how much fun this is....when I'm not worrying about what's happening at home!

My mom was nice enough to come stay with the kids and they are taking care of the home place. As of last evening they were doing fine. I guess the proof is in the pudding and we'll find out just how often we'll be able to get away when we get back home.

In the mean time we will be touring around today and tomorrow we will attend the Summer Event Sale at Fall Creek hosted by Our Favorite Holsteins.

No comments: