Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, September 3, 2007

All washed and ready to go



Jake washed his tractor last night during chores and he's ready to head to Waldron.


We are hitching a ride with the neighbor so we don't have to take two hours to drive the tractor down. Luke's tractor decided to tease him...it ran then it didn't, then it did, then it didn't.




As of right now...the chicken chaser is the only tractor going from the Knolltop.




It's a beautiful morning here, clear and cool. A perfect day for watching an antique tractor pull!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More on Saturday's big game.... Appalachian State is the 2006 and 2007 Division I National Champs in football. They have approx. 15,000 students. David won another one against Goliath!

SBH