Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, September 17, 2007

Off and running

Good Monday Morning from the Knolltop. It's clear, cool, but not as cool as yesterday. We're in for some more warm weather...summer just won't let go and that's fine with me!

The milk tester was here this morning, so chores were a little longer than usual...but we got all the scoop on the rest of the neighborhood farms...that's always a bonus....no we don't gossip...just "sharing the news!"

JW is still in PA, today is his contest...anyone who wants to... feel free to pray for him..that he sees the classes the same as the judges and gives great reasons. Also pray that he not be nervous.

The kids are off to school and I'm on my way to Indiana to cover that luncheon with Orion Samuelson...I'll try to get someone to take a picture of us so I can post it here for you all. I've met him once and I'll see him again in February when he comes to our Great Lakes Regional Dairy Conference, so by then he and I ought to be "tight!"

It's a small world and it's getting smaller by the phone call I had the other day...I'll explain later.

No comments: