Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another fun day!

Good Morning!

Well, JW got home last night and boy were we glad to see him. All the time he was gone his grandma had tried to call him, I tried to call him and his daddy tried at least twice a day each day to reach him but we had no luck! There was a reason he wasn't answering his phone...he left it in the truck! And when he got back to MSU, he had to get a jump because he had left the lights on in the truck....oh that's my Dub. I wouldn't expect anything else.

Today is busy, I'm off to the rBST meeting in Lansing with Dr. Terry Etherton, tonight Bobby has to run the chains at the Jr. High football game while the kids and I milk and then I have to do an interview for a story with Jerry Jorgenson about the Holstein Top Ten Sale Ri-Val-Re Farms are hosting in December.

I'm off and running...Orion comes tomorrow...I promise!

No comments: