Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Chicken Chaser

Okay, I've had someone ask about how the Allis got the name the "Chicken Chaser."

It's quite simple, last year when we took it to the first tractor show, the boys laughed and teeheed about how small it was and then all of a sudden they all gathered around and said to Jake and me, "That tractor ain't good for nothin' but chasing chickens around the yard...that's what we'll call it, the chicken chaser!" And then more laughter busted out! Jake and I had the last laugh, as the chicken chaser was the only tractor trusty enough to go to a show this summer! What about the chicken chaser now boys????

No comments: