Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Busy morning

It's a busy, beautiful morning here on the Knolltop. We just got done with a breakfast of pancakes and bacon. I had extra mouths to feed this morning. Jake and Luke both had a friend spend the night, so we had a slumber party in the livingroom. They are out playing football, working off all the pancakes!

Big Daddy and JW just went out to treat a cow. She freshened last night and had no trouble, til this morning when she wouldn't get up. Bobby will give her calcium and see how she does. Luke is out fixing the gate on Hollywood's boxstall, she knocked it off and was wandering around all night.

Sarah and I are headed to a presentation for Bob Shinaberry over in Osseo. The Waldron Tractor Club is driving to his equipment dealership where they will present an award of service (he's retiring) and I have to take pictures and write something about it since he's been a long time advertiser in the Farmers Advance. Better get going!

No comments: