Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, September 10, 2007

Fog, but no delays

It's awful foggy this morning but there were no delays for school this morning and the kids were bummed!

So now he kids are off to school, the house is quiet and I've got laundry, writing, errands to run and salsa to make. My tomatoes just won't quit...which is fine with me. I'd like to make more salsa...you can never have too much!

Did anyone see that Michigan State won on Saturday while U of M lost....AGAIN! Just thought I'd let you know...in case you hadn't seen the news...no thanks needed....just something I like to do for the good of the world. :)

The farrier came by last evening to trim Bud's feet. He has three of us on this road and he just comes and does all of us whether we call or not. I found out he was coming so I had the horse out standing by the silo so he could see him. He usually stops here then goes to Knolltop Morgans and does whatever Lori has and then stops at Steve's and does his horse. He likes to make Steve his last stop because after he's done they sit around and have a cold one. They are a couple of divorced bachelors, so they have lots in common.

Well, I'd better get on my horse! Haven't even made the second pot of coffee yet!

No comments: