Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Big sale day

Good Morning from a foggy Knolltop!

Today is the big sale at Palmertons in Fowlerville. They will disperse a herd of cows they've milked for I don't know how many years and I'm sure they have reservations. But next week when Patty can enjoy sleeping in....I think she'll wonder how she milked cows for so many years!

We're headed to that sale, Sarah has a volleyball scrimmage, JW has a judging work out at Nugentdale Farms and Jake is at a friends house. So just Luke, Bobby and I will head to the little brown cow sale. And who knows....we may come home with one or two! Yikes!

No comments: