Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update

Good Morning from a very tired knolltop!

It's open show day today, so I have no idea why I'm taking time to write this other than the fact that I'm obviously out of my mind with fatigue and I don't know what day it really is.

A brief update: On Tuesday at the 4-H show Jake won his showmanship class and was second with Lexi and Lucy. Sarah didn't win showmanship.... :( but had junior champion with Brandy and Reserve Grand Champion with her two year old, Sandy. Luke didn't win showmanship either but had Grand Champion with the three year old Carolyn. And JW, who wasn't supposed to show at all and spent all morning blowing up tops with Bobby had to don his whites for one class to win it and then went on to win reserve junior champion with Pontoon. (I messed up the paperwork so he had to show one heifer)

That's it. Who knows what today will bring, but if I don't get in the shower and head to the fair I know it won't be a happy day for me!

pictures later!

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Congrats on all those good placings!