Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, September 22, 2008

It's started

Good Morning from a cool Knolltop where everyone is busy with the County Fair!

We took the cows in yesterday, 8 head, and when we got them all settled in, Luke sat down and said, "Mom, this is too many cows!" Of course the bulk of the work is on him because he is in charge of the crew. JW is only providing transportation this week because he will be gone next week to Madison working the Agriprize/Planet Holstein/Global Impact sale(s).

Nana and Joann arrived yesterday afternoon just in time to hear JW sing in the talent contest. I guess he did well...but didn't place in the top three. It was a good experience for him.

I'm on my way out to the fair after I shower, make sandwiches and gather up everything everybody forgot.

I'm not sure how faithful I'll be here on the blog....but I'll try to keep you updated. Show day is tomorrow!

No comments: