Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, September 15, 2008

Prayer request for JW

Good Monday morning from cool and waterlogged Knolltop!

We had rain all weekend. Yesterday it just came down in sheets and I wondered if we were going to have to get the ark out. But I see we are much better off than those in Ike's path.

I have an immediate prayer request just for today. JW is in the middle of his judging contest in Harrisburg, PA. If you would say a prayer for him when you think about it throughout the day, I would be so thankful. Of course, I'm not praying that he do his best, I'm praying that he wins the contest.....remember the free treadmill? He will know how he did tonight so I will give you the results in the morning! Thank you in advance for your prayer!!!!!

Time to take the kids to school!

No comments: