Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, June 4, 2007

Counting Down

The kids are counting down to their last day of school this week. Friday is the day. Graduation was held yesterday and JW had to play in the band for it. He said it was boring. It rained most of the day, so my garden is going great guns. This morning it's sunny on the Knolltop with lots to do. We have a couple of plumbing repairs to make in the barn and the maunure spreader needs a quick fix too. Jake has a game tonight and Sarah and Luke have practice. I will actually get to bring all my kids home today after school, I'm looking forward to that. This morning Bobby is at school having donuts with the kids. The elementary school has a "muffins with mom" before mothers day and "donuts with dad" before fathers day. It's really kind of fun and they always have a great turnout. Well, I've got to get on my day, with those repairs and then I've got a couple of stories that need to be written, if I don't get moving I'll never get anything done. Plus my coffee is perked and ready to drink!

No comments: