Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, June 29, 2007

Slower evening

Last night we had no baseball games, and no baseball practice, the only thing going was JW's basketball practice. So after chores, I came in and relaxed! It was so wonderful to enjoy the company of my children...well actually I had to write my column because I didn't get a chance to do it earlier in the day.

Today I get to go have lunch with a bunch of girls from church. I can't wait! The kids have to help Bobby clean out calf pens.

My sweetcorn is tasseling!

No comments: