Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Two losses

It was a tough night for baseball last evening as both Jake and Luke's teams lost. Jake's team went into extra innings and lost and Luke's team lost both of their games to Hudson. Jake once again caught the whole game and Luke pitched their first inning and then played shortstop in the second game.

The night before last, Sarah's team came away with a win. They were down 10-1 in the fourth inning and rallied to come back and tie the game. In extra innings the girls pulled it off with help from a homerun by Kaylie. They were very excited to say the least.

Tonight I get to go speak at a career fair about agricultural careers and that will be fun. I went down to the Farmers Advance and got some of my articles laminated and some papers to hand out. I get to travel to Bloomfield Hills, it's been a while since I've been to Detroit!

Coffee's gettin' cold, better get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.