Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Honey's Here!

Yesterday Holly gave us a heifer--Honey! We are so excited about Holly calving and giving us a heifer.
I'm having trouble posting on the blog because my teenage boys are acting like toddlers! They are walking around with book covers on their heads and now Luke has taken a bandana and cut a mask out of it and they are bent over with laughter! So I guess that's all for now, since I'm being interrupted.

No comments: