Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Nashville Roadtrip

Jake, Sarah and I are headed to Nashville for the day. We're going to help educate kids about the dairy industry. I think I need a revolving door on my house after yesterday! And today isn't much better. When we get home, Sarah has a ballgame in Waldron...hopefully I'll be able to attend! More later on the day of days...yesterday!

P.S. Pami's water broke while we were milking this morning....a baby will arrive soon! Hopefully it's a heifer...she is one of our best cows. But the real delivery will be next week when Holly is due to calve...can't wait for that one!

No comments: