Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, June 1, 2007

It's Friday!

It's another hot and humid morning here on the knolltop. We're on our way to see Sarah honored as Student of the Month. We get donuts and juice. I've said before they need to offer milk, but they just don't take my suggestion. But I still offer it, what kind of dairy farmer's wife would I be if I didn't? I'm looking forward to this little ceremony. The teacher said she enjoys Sarah's stories about cows and the farm. I can't imagine what kind of things she might tell! I'm just glad she's proud to be from a farm and that she is telling farm stories. If we farmers don't tell the world about agriculture, who knows what unqualified person might step up to the mic!

No comments: