Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, June 15, 2007

Sale Day

It's finally here...District II sale day! I dropped the boys off this morning at the fairgrounds, they should be well into washing the cows by now. What a job that will be! Luke is bummed though, he has a game he has to go to tonight instead of the sale, so he will miss out on leading the cattle through. Sarah has a game too, but I don't think she's bothered by missing the sale. I have to head down to Camden and pick up some business cards and newspapers for a seminar that I'm doing next week and get the ice cream for our rootbeer floats for the presale party.
It's a beautiful day again, but it's going to be hot. I just love summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.