Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Attitudes


You can tell by this picture who likes to get their picture taken and who doesn't. Yes, this is Bobby and me, taken this morning at church. Before each service people were taking pictures, then during the service they took the pictures down to the store, had them printed and brought them back, cropped them and put them in an ornament holder for each of us. Bobby didn't want his picture taken but I pushed him in front of the backdrop, told the lady to hurry up and snap the picture and of course in true rebellious Bobby fashion, he looked away. I keep telling him...it's a good thing I love him so much!


Our program went well this morning and I was glad to come home and take a nap. Now I'm off to the barn...it will be a nice slow relaxing time as I milk this evening...no where to go tonight. The boys will take a calf up to the local church for their live nativity...they will also dress up for the scene. Then they will down lots of hot chocolate, cookies and play floor hockey. I'm going to wrap presents!


1 comment:

threecollie said...

Merry Christmas from one dairy farmer to another...enjoy your blog very much!