Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Krissy update

I was reminded this morning that while I was writing about Bud...I forgot to tell you about the calf. Krissy, the heifer in yesterday's story had a bull calf. Bobby went out to check on her at about 10 that night and he ended up pulling him. He's healthy and happy in his spot next to Molly...another calf.

No comments: