Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Sarah!


Today, 12 years ago, I went into labor for the only granddaughter on both sides of our family, my daughter Sarah. And in true Sarah form, she was 10 minutes early....she was due on the 20th, but decided to come a little early. She was the first one I tried drugs with...NO, don't freak out! I mean drugs as in while I was in labor. I had the first two boys without drugs. With Sarah I had a shot to lighten the pain..but it was too late, it didn't work. I was too chicken for an epidural. She didn't take too long though.


So this morning she opened up a couple of presents and last night Grandma and Gramps brought down a couple of presents and she opened those before the concert. Jake was dying for her to open his present to her before school...so she did and he was as excited about the Christmas mug as Sarah was.


Luke has a game tonight and I'm hoping to do more shopping this morning....I've started and I even have some wrapped under the tree!

1 comment:

Paintsmh said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

And good luck to Luke!