Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, July 16, 2007

All but the heifers...

We're all packed and ready to go, and everything is on the trailer except the heifers and in a little while we will be headed north for MSU and that wonderful event called Dairy Days! The kids are excited to say the least and we had fun getting everything around for it. Jake and Bobby clipped his heifer Saturday night and Sarah and Bobby clipped her heifer last night while we loaded the trailer. I have to say, this is probably the most trouble free trip so far...I know, I shouldn't have said that!

Well, I'd better get going...pray for safety for us!

No comments: