Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

All done

The baseball season for the Hart family is officially over. Last night we went to the last game! Half of me is sad, but the other half knows that the work load will be lighter with all hands on deck every night in the barn!

To celebrate the end of the season, we had ice cream and a couple of friends spent the night. They watched the All-Star game until midnight, only to watch the National League lose....again. I hate that!

Today will be a day of washing heifers, working with heifers and running errands. All the straw is in the barn and now we can really work on getting ready for the show. We're only taking three heifers, so this should be a cinch. But the last time I said that, I really paid for it...so I guess I should keep my mouth shut.

Better go cook breakfast for the gang. On the breakfast menu is blueberry pancakes, sausage and home made cinnamon syrup with perked coffee of course!

No comments: