Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Wheat Harvest is here

It's time to harvest wheat in my neck of the woods. And yesterday Jake spent the day with the neighbors on their combine. He's there today too... I can just imagine what kind of help he is. He was trying to explain to me what kind of repairs they had to make to the combine, I can't imagine too many since it's just going through it's second season of harvesting crops.

Sarah's with the other neighbor at a 4-H meeting, Luke is baling straw and JW is at my mom's house for the weekend. So it's been a very quiet day today around here.

Yesterday I took some pictures of Jake at the wheat field...he loves this farming stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was perusin' your blog only to find no special comments on today's date! Or, maybe it's supposed to remain a secret... If so, sorry. Happy belated anyhow. :)

-Mr. Rei