Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, July 23, 2007

Sunny Monday


Another sunny day here on the Knolltop...we really could use some rain...it's getting bad here in Michigan and other parts of the Midwest.

It was a fun weekend at the tractor show...I only spent the afternoon there..the boys spent all day there and enjoyed jawing with all the old men who brought their tractors. Honestly, I thought they would've come home with a report that it was incredbly boring..but just the opposite was true. They loved it. They loved standing around their tractors talking about all the old iron and diagnosing problems with other mechanics.

Now just for the record...my Allis was the only tractor that made it down there on it's own power and also that made it back here on it's own power...the other two tractors quit part way and had to be pulled. But now I have to admit, I want to trade tractors. There is a JD B up in North Adams that I'm looking over...but I would have to sell the Allis first and I'm having a hard time convincing the other owner to sell. He's dead set against any part of selling the chicken chaser. I need to pray about that!

No comments: