Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is the day that the whole country celebrates my mom's birthday! At least that's what she thought when she was little. Imagine having fireworks and parades and thinkint it was all for your birthday. What fun!

Anyway, happy birthday mom, and I'm not even going to let anyone know how old she is....let's put it this way, in her mind she doesn't feel any older than 21. And that's probably what keeps her acting so youthful even at age....????

It's a little overcast today, the boys want me to take them swimming and I think I will. Luke had a game last night and they won both games against Quincy. According to him and everyone else, he would've had a grandslam, but his daddy was coaching third base and held him up. Those who were watching said he could've made it home and Luke agrees. Luke went on to get picked off. I guess his daddy should've sent him.

After the game we stopped for ice cream and then Brad came over to spend the night. Sarah spent the night at Sidney's house and so we had a house full of boys! They're out playing whiffle ball right now, waiting for me to take them to the pool.

Happy Independance Day!

No comments: