Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Can it be any nicer?

Yes it can... we could have some badly needed rain. We are so dry I feel like I'm living in Arizona! My corn isn't looking so hot, but I guess it's good enough for those blasted coons! They've invaded but they quickly realize as they munch on the top third of the ear, it's not quite ready yet, so they move on to the next immature ear and destroy that one and so on and so on. I hate them and I'm going to help them meet their maker tonight! Anyone who wants to steal food from my kids mouths is going to have to do battle with me!

Anyway...today is writing day. I've got a couple of columns to write and a feature story for the Agriview. My story subject is coming down tonight after chores so I can interview him and then I'll write the story in the morning. Deadlines...I love 'em!

No comments: