Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's the weekend!

It's a beautiful Saturday morning! It's clear, breezy, sunny and going to be 75. But we still need rain.

The boys are down working for the neighbor cleaning out a grain bin and as soon as they get back I'm kidnapping them and taking them for haircuts. I told them this morning I felt like I was their dispatcher...every time the phone rings its someone to ask for the boys to work. I think I should get a cut out of their pay for that! I mean really, when I have to sit them down in the morning and say...okay...now when so and so calls, when are you available to work? Can you go to town with me at this time? When can you do this? When can you work for that guy? Really...that's what I did this morning...I sat them down and went through their schedules for the day to make sure I could get everything done.

Well, now their back and I need to get them in the van and head to town before anyone calls! Be back later!

No comments: