Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, October 15, 2007

All over again

Here it is on Monday and we're starting another week already. It's a little overcast this morning and warming up nicely. I had to take my sweatshirt off halfway through chores this morning.

Yesterday's women's retreat went well. We only had one screw up, but it was minor in my eyes. My singing partner was having a cow, but she's an only child and has to have everything just right. In my eyes, it wasn't a big deal and we dealt with it. The sound guys made a mistake and listened to my instruction....they shouldn't have listened to me! That's why they are the sound guys and I'm the singer...I don't know how to run sound and they don't know how to sing.

I also re-learned yesterday that it's better when you don't try to fix things and that when you get more than two women together, no matter where, there's going to be conflict....and there was.

But in the end it was a great afternoon and God was honored with what was said and done.

I've got a list a mile long of things that need to be done today...better get at it!

No comments: