Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, October 29, 2007

On my way out

Good frosty morning again!

Ever have one of those days where you're late and you are frustrated cause you're late? That's this morning...I'm waiting for the shower while I stew about being late. I'm headed south to Ohio for the Mohrfield Sale today. I'm taking my neighbor so it should be a good trip...if I ever get out of here....shower's empty! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your column in the Farmers Advance. Finally checking out your blog. I really enjoy seeing what you are up to on the farm. I was a city girl till I got married to a country boy working on a dairy farm. After several years in construction we finally were able to buy our own farm. My husband now manages the dairy he worked at when we were first married. And I am taking care of the calves there. Eventually I hope to be able to work from home full time. Right now I can see the 4th cutting hay being cut across the road and our beef cattle grazing out in our pasture.
Hope you enjoyed your trip.
PB