Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm back!

It's been a couple of days since I blogged and my mother even called to see if there was something wrong with her computer because she couldn't get today's blog to come up. She was mighty relieved to see it was not her computer it was MINE.

I finally got sick and tired of the way my computer was acting and I took it in to get it repaired. It was so bad I couldn't even hear anything on it...and if I can't get my daily dose of Rural Route Radio with that wild and crazy Trent Loos then my day is just not complete! Actually the real story is that Amanda Nolz, the host of Chewing the Cud, interviewed me a couple of weeks ago and I was curious to hear how it came out.

Well, now it's time to get dinner on the table and get the kids from school....better get...I've also got two columns to catch up on...and one of them actually has a pretty stiff deadline:(

No comments: