Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, October 22, 2007

To town and back...already

I was in from the barn early this morning to take Luke to the doctor for a sports physical. I should've gotton this done last summer, but I forgot and just didn't get to it. So last Friday I was scrambling around to find a doctor who would give him a physical before tomorrow because tomorrow is the start of basketball season for him. So...I got it done and we're good for another year.

Sarah is still at a friends, she spent the night with Sidney and Brad spent the night here. Right now they are chowing down on my favorite food....donuts! Yes, I was hungry when I stopped at the store after the appointment.

Well, I'd better get on the day...we've got conferences today...thus the kids have the day off from school...which also means they get to go clean their own heifer pens this morning instead of me! I've got to go hunt down the fence stretcher...they couldn't find it on Saturday when they were working on fence and it seems I'm still the only one who can find elusive objects. Actually, I have God on my side...I just ask Him where something is and He leads me right to it...so we'll see where He leads this morning!

No comments: