Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Great fun

Well, I it's a beautiful afternoon here on the Knolltop. A warm, sunny, breezy fall day. The only bad thing is that at this moment, MSU is losing to OSU, but we won't dwell on that.

I had a great time today ministering to women at the SPA event here at a local church. We had a great time worshipping, laughing, crying and eating...don't forget the eating! Tim Hampton, my cohort in crime...aka my accompanist, was wonderful as always....we did a duet together that was recorded by the Gaither Vocal Band and we had the best time. The ladies were clapping and some were even dancing in the back row...where no one could see them. We just had a great time and Tim was awesome! He was also good at being on the losing end of my jokes...he was a good sport about it.

Now, it's back to reality as I take Sarah to a party and then out to the barn to milk the cows. Everyone survived here at home while I was gone...they usually do better when I'm gone because Big Daddy keeps them hopping!

Better get back on the road!

No comments: