Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, October 1, 2007

Back to the real world

Good Morning from the Knolltop. It's kind of overcast and 60 out this morning. A very pleasant morning to milk.

The kids are back in school this morning ad we're back to the real world today. Today I will be playing catch up with the laundry, I will bale up the straw chaff scattered through the house from last week, I will make a few phone calls and send out some email responses that have been waiting. I'm leading worship at a couple of ladies retreats this month and I've really got to get that music all wrapped up.

After a week of express eating....I finally cooked a good meal yesterday. We had baked ham, brown rice, stir fry veggies, homemade rolls an apple crisp for dessert. It sure did feel good to sit down at the table after everyone being scattered around last week.

Off I go...coffee is waiting!

No comments: