Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Almost done

Well, the day is almost over. When I get some more typing done, I'll be able to head to my nice soft bed! As I look over the day, I didn't accomplish all that I wanted to do, but I managed to get half the lawn mowed, my column written, the cows milked with JW's help as all the rest of the family was at baseball practice and the heifers didn't get out. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty productive day especially when you add in the fact that I also made a coffee cake to have with my afternoon cup of Joe. The sun is setting on the Knolltop, it's time to relax!

No comments: