Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Friday, May 11, 2007

Another Rural Route

Yesterday began as a riot as I was on Rural Route Radio with Trent Loos and Kyle Bauer. I can't believe people actually get paid to talk on the radio...that is so much fun! Oh no, I don't get paid for running my mouth, I'm just along for the ride. If you want to listen in, click on the link on this page and go to the archives and hit Thursday. It's truly a lot of fun!

No comments: