Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Got it all in

Yesterday was a busy day, but we got it all done. After a morning of errands, I got half the lawn mowed and then it was time for my sandwich delivery, dinner and off to the game and home for milking. The boys managed to mercy Burr Oak, but now without incident. Our coach got thrown out of the game after getting upset with the ump because he changed a call after the opposing team's coach argued with him. If it had been me, I would've thrown him out long before the ump did. Blue gave him way too many chances in my opinion. It was when our coached took his finger and poked the ump in the chest that I would've just ejected him. In the end it was good entertainment for the record crowd on hand. The only hitch now is our coach has to sit out a game and they are playing a tournament today. The assistant coach would normally take over, but he's got a day job and has to work. So now the athletic director has to coach, he will be a great substitute, but he was going to coach his son's three on three basketball team today at their tournament, in which my son, Luke is also playing. So let it be said, our words and actions are sure to set off a chain of events, good or bad.

No comments: