Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Chores done

Well, JW and I did chores tonight while everyone else had practice. Now that we're done, we're going to watch a little of the Jakster practice his baseball skills. This ought to be fun...:) Milking was great tonight, the temps have dropped and it was nice a cool in the barn. This is the kind of weather cows love..not too hot...not too cold. Better head to practice.

No comments: