Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Monday, May 21, 2007

Birthday wishes

Yes, today is my older brother's birthday. Rex is two years older than me today. He is credited with teaching me more wrestling moves than I ever wanted to learn. But they've come in handy with my own boys. Everytime I start putting a move on my boys, they are always surprised that old mom can be that tough. In fact, I took my 14 year old down the other day and both of us were equally surprised! Anyway, my brother has a beautiful wife and two great boys. Happy Birthday Rex!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rex!!! Hope the day is filled with loads of fun...have a wonderful day and enjoy your special day!!!