Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Fun Sunday

It's been a boy kind of sunday with four extra boys at the dinner table. They are so full of life with lots of stories of their adventures with each other. Ranging in age from 9-16, they all get along and have a great time when they get together for a pick up game of basketball in the barn or whiffle ball in the backyard. They are such a hoot. But this morning in church I was reminded of something I thought was impossible that became possible this week, but only by the grace of God. I sent a story out to a paper in Kansas called Grass and Grain. I had never sent anything to this paper before and they had no idea who I was. After bugging the editor for a couple of weeks, I figured there was no way she would buy my story. When I sent my final email to her, she said she would take the story! I was so excited. But like I said, only by the Grace of God.

No comments: