Knolltop Farm Wife (Melissa Hart)

Welcome to my blog! I'm a wife, mother of four and a self-employed freelance writer. In addition to writing, I am involved in producing several dairy magazines and am the editor of Dairy Agenda Today where I have a blog there as well! This is a place where I can get what's in my head, down on paper (the internet). I hope you find encouragement and maybe a giggle or two!
Follow me on instagram @farmwriter

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A little later

I'm a little later than normal on this posting this morning. I'm not sure where the time went. Well, I do know that when I went to get on the computer, someone else was using it....so I had to wait my turn. Anyway, it's overcast with a few glimpses of the sun. Last night I watched Jake at baseball practice and was amazed, not at his talent, but at how much he talks! At home he talks all the time. He wakes up talking and always has one more thing to say and he annoys his siblings, but while I was watching him at practice he was talking constantly to the coaches, to the pitcher, as if he was 40 years old! He was the catcher and was giving the pitcher encouragement after he had walked about four batters. Can you imagine in a game situation how long he will have to conference on the mound with the pitcher? They'll have to set their timers! Well, he does come by in honestly......:)

No comments: